Thursday, April 19, 2012

A to Z Challenge: Questions


Credit


At some point on our journey of  taking charge of our lives, we need to take stock of our life. Every person who decided to take charge did this at least once already, since that's what put us on the journey in the first place.
Still, accepting that you're taking control is not enough. Because from complacency comes a lack of movement. If we just accept that we do something, we don't check if we in fact are getting anywhere. And if we're not? We won't know how to fix it.

So if you are serious about taking charge and you haven't done this in a while, or if you want to start, do yourself a favor and ask yourself questions like these:

1) What am I doing to reach the goals I set for my life?
2) What am I doing to further my journey to reach my dreams?
3) Where can I adapt/improve?
4) How can I adapt/improve?

Armed with those answers, you can get (or keep yourself moving). Of course, it sounds a lot easier than it is, but if you keep at it, you'll find that it's worth the effort.

When was the last time you took stock of where you were on life's journey?

3 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Quite often, I think about where I've been and where I like to go. What goals I like to achieve.


Excellent q post.
Yvonne.

Joanne said...

These are questions that I have recently been asking myself! Great Q post.
Blessings, Joanne

E. Arroyo said...

Some great questions to ask. I've had to really think about it after I was told my day job was no longer going to exist. But we shouldn't wait until we are forced to check our goals. It should be a process. Great post.