Monday, September 26, 2011

Wow. That was... easy.

Thankfully, things are quiet at this end. After yesterday, I find myself oddly peaceful. Nothing's going wrong today.

The only slight stressors today would be the recital on Saturday (Come back for that on Friday.) and an economics project due on 5 October. 

Started with the required Data manipulation today, planning to do the graphs tomorrow. Should be done by Thursday. That leaves me with ample time to finish the 1500 word essay. 

So yeah... as grateful as I am, I can't help feeling a little weird. I mean, where's the anxiety? Where are the doldrums? Surely they can't just vanish overnight? 

And yet... here I am. 

Have you ever had your life turn around so drastically overnight that you have this lingering sense of unease? 

3 comments:

Susan Kane said...

Yes, yes I have had that turn around event. I was sub-teaching, when I got a call from a school principal who wanted me to be a long term sub for a 4th gr. class. This class had been through 18 subs (the teacher was very ill); she needed someone who would stay.
I did. But that is another story.

Joanne said...

Yes, There was a time I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. now i try to just take it day by day. everyday every hour every minute is a chance for renewal.
Blessings, Joanne

Empty Nest Insider said...

I agree with Joanne about everday being "a chance for renewal!" I've had those feelings too, but then I try to stay positive, as it's a much healthier way to be. Julie