Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fact is, I wasn't alone...

I realize now that I never did get to my Sunday post. I feel really bad about it, but with my Tuesday Economics test coming up, I just couldn't sit down and think of something to write.

I actually still don't have a clue, except to say that I am so blessed to have a Father that's always there for me.

Seriously, on Monday I was on the brink of falling apart about my Economics again. It was Him that held be together until I could settle down.

He reminded me that I was made of sterner stuff than what I gave myself credit for and that I have more than enough intelligence to remember what I learnt. When I was terrified, He promised me that everything would be fine as long as I trusted Him. And then when the time came, He guided me through the test. Even giving me an answer when I thought I'd never remember. Heck, I was calculating my highest score possible without that question when He said: "Just write."

I wrote the word "The" and all the rest of the words ran through my mind...

Awesome, isn't it?

God do anything wonderful in your life recently?

And maybe this Sunday I will be posting something to do with my Challenge. It just feels like it's something I need to do, even if I don't know why...

Be blessed!

2 comments:

Connie Keller said...

I'm really glad to hear how well it went and how the Lord provided.

Susan Kane said...

God never fails. I think of 'Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade', when Harrison Ford has to take a step of faith out into what seems to be a cavern. He discovers there is a bridge path that is camouflaged. That seems to happen all the time.