Sunday, May 6, 2012

Got Input?

Credit
As I mentioned on Friday, I'm working at finding the purpose of TCoML again and already have this week's posts planned out.

This is sort of the first one I'm pre-writing, since I started it this morning. Unfortunately I had to leave and got back too late, so.... I'll be finishing the post after the time I wanted to schedule it for. What can I say? It's an imperfect science.

Anyway, this is sort of an invitation for you to get involved.

While I was doing the A to Z Challenge, I realized that TCoML always was about more than just me writing about my daily frustrations or whatever. It had meaning, since it was about me, taking charge of my life.

So yes, while writing about my life does cover a lot of ground, there was another aspect to it.

I intended for TCoML to show how I'm working on taking charge. It was about showing what it's about and what's involved. To share the lessons I have learnt and am learning every day.

I want to do a post about an aspect of that every week. So... I want to hear from you:

Is there anything about taking charge of one's life that you'd like for me to write about? Or... even better... do you have experiences that you want to share? If you do, we could arrange that you do a guest post...


2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I think Taking Charge of One's Life a great idea.
After two berevements 14 yrs ago ......within 2 months of each other. I felt lost, my children had flown the nest. I was in this horrible dark tunnel, I bought some self help books with a cd and it was the best buy I ever bought. I got my confidence back and got on with my life.
Oh I still get the odd time in my life which needs a good sort out but as they say "Out of every negative problem there is a positive solution".

Yvonne.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I've been focusing on my health and my writing this year...and it's paying off. I'm losing a pound a week and have finished the first draft of the book in a series I'm working on. The house may not be as clean, but I'm finally making progress in my life.