Sorry for my disappearing act recently. I was actually stuck without electricity for two weeks. Wasn't all that bad, except for the withdrawal symptoms I got because I wasn't on the Internet.
Anyway, I'm really glad to be back. How have you been doing?
As for me: here are the main events:
1) I didn't get the job at the bookstore.
2) I left the church choir after the Christmas Choir Service because I was tired of the three hags that I complained about before.
3) I'm currently being begged to return to the choir next year. I'll think about it in January when I'm not quite as angry as I am now.
4) I'm joining a secular choir in my university town. Next year we will perform with some big names in the local music world.
5) I finally got the libretto that I'm supposed to rewrite. Can't wait to really get stuck in.
6) This Christmas I want to make all of my Christmas gifts. So... I'm going to take up beading for a while. It should be fun to do something else creative. I have no idea what to do for the men in my family though, so I am open to any suggestions that you might have.
7) I am still praying for God to send my the perfect job. He knows better than me what I need.
So... what are your news highlights from the past few weeks?
Any suggestions as to what I can make for the men in my family?