Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sometimes, life just gets in the way.

Sigh... Looks like the best of intentions sometimes go to pot. I really wanted to post about South African Desserts, but I got busy on Friday and it didn't feel right to pull myself away from my writing. So I said I'd post on Saturday, but then some of my family's friends came for a visit and stayed the whole day.

It was wonderful to see them again for the first time in almost two months.

And that just reminded me of something.

Sometimes, life is more important than writing about it. Just like it's actually more important to write, than it is to write about writing.

I sometimes forget this.

So I'll do the post on Monday and take today off, because I have a lot of preparations to do for my first youth church as one of the leaders.

May you have a peaceful and blessed Sunday! See you all tomorrow!

X

4 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Great post and enjoy your Sunday!

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

I understand just what you mean. Besides, it does us all good to just step back now and again.

Enjoy your day off, and may you have a blessed Sunday too, Misha.

Nas said...

Lovely, thought-provoking post! Enjoy.

Joanne said...

Yes, I agree!!!!! Have a great Sunday!
Blessings, Joanne