Friday, June 24, 2011

What happened Wednesday...

Wow... this post is LATE.

To be honest, I already thought I posted it.

Research has a way of addling my brain.

Anyway.

On Wednesday, I finally got my ducks in a row and went to a church small group. I'm so thrilled that I did it. It was as if my relationship with God just bloomed again.

I also met some wonderful people. Funniest thing of all was that I felt at home immediately. It was an awesome feeling to relax with people who share my faith.

And the second most amazing thing was that the girl who prayed for me could pin-point (without a clue) which of the Gifts of the Spirit I move in.

The more amazing thing about that  was that she moves in the same Gift.

So now I'm super excited, because it's been feeling pretty lonely sometimes.

^_^

Anyway, just stopped by to say hi and to wish you a Blessed Weekend!

P.S. anyone know which Gift of the Spirit you move in?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Munir over at Focus. I am late reading blogs this week. Relationship with God is always strong, it is just that we tend to find it to be week or strong according to our own circumstances. Take it from an old timer, by the time one becomes a senior citizen, our times of strong relation with God out number the times of week relations with him.

SunnyToast said...

With your post...It really show's that once we are happy someone pray for us:)

GoodbLess and have a great week:)

Peaches Ledwidge said...

What's the "Gift of spirit that you move in?" I'm curious.

Misha Gerrick said...

Munir, that's very true. God's love never weakens, it's our ability to pay attention that weakens sometimes.

Thanks Sunny. To you too!

Peaches I have the gift of discernment of spirits. Which is sometimes useful and sometimes... uhm... strange. I'm sure this won't really answer you though, so feel free to e-mail me if you have questions. :-)