Saturday, March 31, 2012

Welcome to the A-Z Challenge

Today's the 31st of March, and some of you will know what that means. April is here! And with it, the A-Z Challenge.

This year, I've gone a little insane and entered both my blogs, so this is going to be a wild ride, people.

Because of that (and my goal to hit at least 1000 blogs by the end of the month), I might fall a bit behind on the comments. Please bear with me until I can catch up.

In the mean time, the theme for this blog's Challenge will be The A-Z of Taking Charge of Your Life. It'll be stuff that I picked up from own experience about how to go after big dreams and how to make a lifestyle out of running after them. But please note, these posts are just that: personal experience.

Still, I do hope that you'll find some value in them. They will all be coming out of my heart.

On a lighter note, I just want to say "Welcome" to all new visitors and "Welcome back" to all my old friends.


5 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

What a nice ride his will be, love the challenge! Cannot wait to read your thoughts!

Connie Keller said...

I'm eager to read your posts. Have fun with it.

Geoff Maritz said...

It's quite a big challenge, all the way in fact. I've been stressing a bit over answering all the comments too, and my faithful followers? A delicate balancing act indeed. And then I heard about your endeavors, 2 blogs, and I thought I was having a tough time.
Good luck Misha, I'll try to come visiting, Geoff.

Ruth said...

I entered both my blogs too. Last year I did both too. But, one was unofficial since I never signed up under yummy stuff. Just wanted to know I could.
You will do great and it will be fun!

Anne Mackle said...

Sounds interesting can't wait to read them. Two blogs? Oh no I couldn't!