As a reminder, last week I looked like this:
This is me a week later:
Wow, looking at these two pictures together, you can already see a huge difference. How huge?
I weighed 96kg (211lb) and lost 4.6kg (10lb) this week. Current weight is 91.5kg (201lb).
Which means that at the rate I'm going, I'll be hitting the overweight range by next Friday (although I'm not counting on it). If you're worried that I'm crash dieting, I'm not.
What I have done is this:
1) I've started drinking a glass of water before and after every meal.
2) I temporarily cut out most dairy and fruit, but still eat things like sweet potato, carrots etc in controlled amounts.
3) Speaking of controlled amounts: I'm dishing up less food for myself, and then paying attention to how I feel if I'm done. If I'm still hungry, I'll get myself a smaller second portion. Most of the time, though, I'm not.
1) I want to continue with the way I'm eating and drinking water until Friday. After that, I'm slowly going to start introducing fruit and dairy into my diet again. It's just not sustainable to eat the way I have been, but it definitely gave my diet a good kick-start.
2) I want to try and get some exercise. This week, I (and my mother) have been feeling flu-ey, so I just haven't been able to do much. Hopefully, this will change next week. (Don't worry, if I exercise more, I'll eat a bit more because I'll be hungrier.)
Most of the weight I budged is probably water weight, so I'm thinking I'll lose a bit less next week. But that's okay as long as the weight keeps coming down.
Anyone else working on losing some weight? How's it going?