Friday, December 14, 2012

Counting Our Blessings

This will be just a short post, since I'd like you all to rather watch the video I included and take some inspiration from it.

Today is a day I want to count my blessings and the first one is that I reached my 200th post today. 

I truly hope that I managed to touch your hearts and lives in the same way that you have mine. You are yet another blessing to me. Thank you. 

I'm not going to go into more blessings on here, but I'd love it if you'd share some of the blessings in your life that you can think about. 

In the mean time, here's the video. 


Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Angela Ackerman said...

Great post. That little girl had a lot of insight for her age. That shot of the Grand Canyon took me right back to our trip there this spring. It was such an amazing sight. I feel such gratitude I was able to see it. :)

Have a wonderful holiday!

Angela ackerman