Friday, August 19, 2011

Priest Pie

Hi all! I spent most of yesterday afternoon listening to the original cast recording of Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Now I have a rather dark and twisted sense of humor, so this song is definitely the highlight:



Have a great weekend everyone! And do make sure you know what goes into your food. ;-P

Editor's Note: Apparently it is now acceptable for Blogger not to post what it's supposed to. So in the likely event that the video screen doesn't appear after my fifteen efforts to make it do so, here's the link 



5 comments:

mamtc said...

I loved that song too. Though the musical is creepy and filled with horror. Good treat to ears.

Li said...

I knew I should have seen this :-)

Claudia Moser said...

Enjoy your weekend as well!

Mike Keyton said...

We have the DVD which my son plays alot. You can have too much of a good thing :)

susan said...

This is my favourite song in the musical and I have played it over and over. The story line and the music is full of gothic horror but sometimes that is quite appropriate as long as it says out there...