Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I'll be back

Hi everyone.

This makes me really sad, but I've decided to officially put TCoML on hiatus. I've last posted an update in October, and simply put, haven't had time to come back here since.

Honestly, this is a great position for me to be in, since my life is finally sorting itself out. (So be prepared to see me back here real soon.) The only problem is that, since October, everything has pretty much been happening all at once.

So, given how little time I have an how many things I still need to do, I've decided to put TCoML on a shelf for a few weeks in order to clear up my schedule as much as possible.

That said, I've missed writing here. And I do have so much to tell you all. For now, though, I just can't. I'll try and make this hiatus as short as possible.

For now, though, I'm going to focus on getting my writing blog, The Five Year Project, back on track. It's been in a bit of a decline over the past two years and I really want to pick it back up. The way I see it, this is a matter of me finding my stride.

To do that, I'm going to have to end up cutting back some and build things up to a pace I'm happy and comfortable with. In short, I'd love if you stopped by there and said hi every now and then. (I'll also let everyone there know once I'm back to posting here as well.)

I hope all of you are having a wonderful year so far!

Misha

5 comments:

Mike said...

Change is constant. I am glad it is a good change.

Mike said...

Change is constant. I am glad it is a good change.

Susan Kane said...

Change is never easy, but I wish you well on your projects!

mshatch said...

I've had to take time off from my blog from time to time. Hope to see you back soon :)

Sandra Cox said...

We'll leave the light on for you:)