Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back from Berlin

Hey all!

I'm back in South Africa.

Had an awesome time in Berlin, but I have to say it's nice to be home. At the same time, I really miss the city. There's something really special about it to me.

Maybe that's why I have 468 photos on my camera. I'm just making them nice, then I'll start posting some pics for you all to see.

For now, though, I have tons of blogs to catch up on, so I'll do a more substantial post on Friday. The pics will hopefully go up next week.

Have a great day!

What's your record amount of photos taken on a trip?

6 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Sometimes more than 1.000 :)

Mike Keyton said...

I burnt out taking photos the year I spent in America. I've never felt the need to since. Weird

My Meddling Mind said...

Welcome back, Misha! Looking forward to seeing the photo's.

Madison

King of Wishful Thinking said...

All I can remember are the numerous amount of time spent posing for pictures for my mom whenever on trips, although the time could have been used for more exploring, I know I appreciate all the memories she has captured which would otherwise be lost in the clutter of my mind.

Arlee Bird said...

Berlin? Sounds pretty cool. I usually don't take too many pictures on trips or anywhere else. Most of the time I forget to. I wish I were more of a photo taker.

Lee
Wrote By Rote
An A to Z Co-host blog

Donna K. Weaver said...

*jealous* When I lived in Germany, there were two of them, and it was a big deal to get to Berlin, so I never got that far north.