I did some improvising, so I guess it means it's my own recipe now. It turned out very well, which is why I decided to share it with you all.
Mushrooms (48 small or 20 or so large ones, depending on size)
500g Sausage (I used pork. Also, if you have more people, easy trick to increase servings without doubling the recipe is adding more sausages.)
230g (one tub) cream cheese.
Half a cup of bread crumbs
1 tbsp lemon juice
3 crushed garlic segments
1-2 tbsp parsley
salt and pepper to taste (just remember that the mixture tastes different without the mushroom, so go for less rather than more)
a cheese you think will work with your sausage of choice, grated. I used emmental.
1) Prewarm oven at 200 deg C (400 deg F). Cover baking trays with foil.
2) De-stem the mushrooms and pack caps on trays. Put aside.
3) Mix cream cheese, garlic, parsley and garlic until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Be careful Put aside.
4) Cut open sausage links and cook the sausage mince on a skillet or frying pan until not pink. Might be necessary to tease the mince apart, although some chunks are fine.
5) Mix bread crumbs into the mince.
6) Mix still warm mince into the cheese mixture.
7) Divide mixture between mushrooms. And grate emmental (or other preferred cheese).
8) Put into oven for 14-16 minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked.
By the way, sorry for only posting this today. Was busy with it yesterday, but lost the desire to write to a blinding headache. Anyway. Have fun with playing around with the recipe.
Which variations do you think would be good?